Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Week #3- Workout #4

I'm still sick. After my workout on Friday I took to the couch and didn't get up until yesterday evening. I'm still feeling pretty bad today but I felt well enough to move around. After some breakfast and watching The Matrix I felt like I could brave the gym.

I had a quick work out. I realized about halfway through that maybe it was a bad idea to workout so soon. Oh well. I made it through.

On my way home I had a great view of the eastern range of mountains. The sky was so blue and clear which makes it easier to see them. They were all out in splendid glory. Some of them still have snow on top too! The view made for nice end to my workout.

Workout #4 Sunday (1pm)
---Bike/Hills/ 14.40miles/ 40minutes/ Intensity 4
Total time= 40 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home