It's a New Year! 2010
Resolutions for 2009
1. Successfully plan a wedding- DONE! Vegas was stressful but fun.
2. Complete my part of the Hood to Coast- FAIL: Once again my health stood in my way of doing this. : (
3. Take Lily on her first camping trip- DONE! We had so much fun in Yosemite.
4. Find a new and better paying job- FAIL: I’ve decided to stay at my job so I can work on some other things. HOWEVER-I am getting a raise which I requested.
5. Go on a one month sugar fast- DONE! It’s so hard when you are addicted but once again I was able to stay the course.
6. Do more charity work- IN THE WORKS: I have applied for a position with and will be working for Red Cross this coming year.
7. Begin writing- FAIL: It’s all in my mind but when I try to force it onto paper it dies in transit.
8. Do something I’ve never done before once a month- DONE! I made a supreme effort in this area and managed to have a good time.
9. Get a complete makeover- FAIL: It’s too expensive although my look for the wedding was a pretty good try.
10. Be happy- IN THE WORKS: As always it’s my work in progress.
Resolutions for 2010
1. Complete at least 31 hours of school- This will put me at the halfway mark for finishing my degree.
2. Run the Iron Girl 5k- I am already signed up so running or not I will be attending the event!
3. Travel to three different places that I have never been- Vegas is already on the list but can I find time to go to two others?
4. Work on establishing my charity idea- Handmade Hugs
5. Lose at least half of the weight I need to get rid of- It’s a dream I could actually achieve if I had any self-discipline.
6. Take care of my skin issues once and for all- I will figure out a way to save the money to get my skin treated. It’s stupid that I’ve waited this long.
7. Learn a new skill- I’m thinking of taking an crafting class of some sort or maybe learn how to make sushi.
8. Begin learning French- If I’m ever going to go to Paris I must learn some of the language. Right?
9. Go on a cruise- It’s my pie-in-the-sky dream this year (and always). I’m sure it won’t happen but it’s nice to dream.
10. Be happy- It’s the meaning of life and I intend to find it.