Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Thursday, December 31, 2009


Man oh man oh man......New Year's Eve! I spent the night out on the town with Rachel. Scott is in LA for the Rose Bowl. We went to dinner with a couple of old friends from TWU. Then we headed to the bar in Ballard. We got front row seats at the bar and started the drinking. The music was a blast. The crowd was crazy. The night was fun. Counting down to midnight.....and then we ran for the door. It took us about 10 minutes to hunt down a cab. We raced back across the bridge but too late. Stuck in the Space Needle traffic forever. I ended up sharing my cab with 6 drunk kids from UW. We played an electronic "Password" game while we waited in traffic. I got home at 1:30am. After texting everyone and dressing the cat up I went to bed. Happy New Year!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

happy new year, rebecca!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home