Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Week #2-Workout #1

This is what Seattle has looked like for the last week. The sky is so blue. Everything is green. Mt. Rainier peeking out of the clouds.

It's so funny to hear everyone complain that it's soooo hot! The hottest day this week was Monday...It was 89 degrees in downtown Seattle.

But heat or no heat...I'm getting into my gym routine for the week. I took Monday off so I could hang out with Scott all day. Tuesday was my meeting day so...Here is my first workout for this week.

Workout #1-Wednesday (6:30pm)
---Elip.-Jog-Run/Hill Incline 2-16/ 3.8miles/ 45minutes/ Intensity 6-8
---Weights- Back/Shoulders
Total=1 hour 15 minutes

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

Nice shot of the Seattle skyline.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home