Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Week #1- Workout #2

First off-Many thanks to everyone for their kind (and somewhat embarrassing) comments on my hair. It was funny though, yesterday when I got to work no one noticed at first. After awhile people started to ask if I had done something to my hair! Duh! The even weirder thing was no one seemed to like it. I got a lot of very luke warm, "It's nice." Weird? The only person who seemed to genuinely like it was the nice stoner dude that writes our grants for us. Huh? Can't please everyone (or any theatre people, apparently).

Second-
I had to go to the gym early today because Erin and I are going to see a play tonight. So I got up at the crack of dawn (otherwise known as 7:30am) and drove to the gym. I had a good workout too. I like going in the mornings because there aren't as many people there.

Workout #2-Wednesday (8am)
---Elip.-Jog/Hill Incline 0-15/ 3.23 miles/ 40minutes/ Intensity 6
---Weights- Back/Stomach
Total= 1 hour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home