Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, June 19, 2006

Week #1-Workout #1

I have set a goal to go to the gym 4 or more days a week for the next month. I am doing this for two reasons. One to help me get into a routine that will keep me going to the gym regularly beyond the month goal. Two to get me ready for the Ten Falls hike in July.

This hike is 8.7 miles long. It takes you up, over, behind and around ten waterfalls! It is part of the four day Grey School camping conclave. I want to make sure that I enjoy the trip as much as possible. Being in shape will be a BIG help.

So for the next four weeks I will be posting my workouts. I'm doing this so that I won't cheat or lose motivation to complete my goal. Wish me luck!

Week #1 Workout #1- Monday (5pm)
--Treadmill-Quick walk/ Hill Incline .0-3.8/2.15miles/ 40minutes/ Speed 2.5-3.8
--Weights- Chest/ Shoulders/ Arms
Total time= 1 hour

1 Comments:

Blogger Moonwriter said...

Actually, we're taking the slightly shorter version of the hike.... But you'll be able to do the whole 8+ miles if you choose!

BB,
MW

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home