Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Poor me...

Still sick. I was getting better or so I thought and now it seems as though I have had a relapse. Sigh.

Monday (when I was begining to feel better) Scott and I took ourselves off to the movies. We saw Pirates and boy was it good! It's amazing that after all of the crap Disney has been putting out the last ten years or so that they have managed to come up with such a great story. The even more amazing thing is that it is based on a very old animatronic ride at Disneyland!!

Anyway-My point is...Go see the movie and pity me and my weak body. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you for your concern...I'm still sick today...in fact I'm home from work...Started running a fever!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Moonwriter said...

Go buy some echinacea capsules at a pharmacy or health food store. Take 2 three times a day.

If the fever is over 100.5-ish and keeps up for longer than a day or two, you need to go to the doctor. Can't have pneumonia at Conclave!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Moonwriter said...

And drink TONS of water-- 1/2 to 1 glass every hour that your awake. Seriously! (Tell her, Scott, of the great and much-feared water treatment.)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home