Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Stardate 08/02/2005 (The Two S's-Sickness and Suspense)

Most women my age would spend their days dreaming of owning fancy clothes or having a man to buy them diamonds...all I find myself dreaming of these days (besides leaving this town) is health care. That's right folks...I am sick AGAIN! I was sent home today and spent the rest of my day in a drowsy stupor. I have been sick about 90% of the time that we have lived here. The worst part is that I'm sure I could feel better if I could only go to the doctor!

Scott had his interview with Everett today. It went well. He was glowing after he got off of the phone. I'm assuming that that's a good sign. He said that they will be calling him at the end of the week as to whether or not they want a face-to-face interview. So now we wait again. We wait until the end of the week and then we wait until the 18th. Then we wait some more. ARGGHHHHH! The suspense is killing me. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home