Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Stardate 07/16/2005 (2 1/2 Years Ago...)

You Are Best Described By...



(Stamped) Lips
by Andy Warhol

What Famous Work of Art Are You?


As of today Scott and I have been together for 2 1/2 years! It seems like such a long time and yet just yesterday that first fateful night...We were at "The Inn"...Scott asked me to dance...Gammie was there (which looking back-it makes perfect sense)...After we were done dancing Gammie gave Scott some pointers (he was not holding me right while we were dancing-according to her!)...After he drove her back to her hotel he asked me out...That night...It was already almost two in the morning...But we went out on our first "date" anyway...I was smitten (I guess he was too!)...We have been together ever since. Sigh. Love. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Scott is very lucky to have you! :)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you got stuck in the boonies for a reason.

;-)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Where have you been? I have been checking your blog...

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home