Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stardate 07/13/2005 (Hope)

Today was a good day...All of the Department Managers were gone! That means...NO BOSSES!!!! They went to an all day meeting. It was great.

Now I am off to my first (of two) rehearsal tonight. It's 101 degrees and I have an hour long rehearsal in the park. I can't tell you how happy I am about this turn of the days events.

The good news for the day is that Scott had a sort of informal interview with a paper in Washington state that went really well. I guess he and the editor really hit it off over the phone...so...I'm crossing my fingers. His clips are great, he's a hard worker, a sweet guy and all of his co-workers love him! If this guy doesn't hire him, he'll be making a BIG mistake!
But then again, I am biased...Or am I? :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're biased, but you're also right!

xo,
The Mom

8:08 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

We would only be thirty minutes from Seattle if he got this job!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Go Scotty Go!!!

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Someone else to stay with when visiting Seattle!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home