Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Stardate 07/10/2005 (If I were a dog....)


discover your dog breed @ quiz meme


Considering I would love to own one of these beautiful creatures someday...I'm pretty happy to be equated with one!

Today I had rehearsals allllllllll day.....I am tuckered out!

I did have time to squeeze in a movie though...The Jacket. It was good...not great. It had an interesting plot but it needed better development. Rent it if you are looking for light thrills and a little in the way of mystery.

Well-I think I'll be taking myself to bed now...Tomorrow is my first day to sleep in, in more than two weeks. I have been running on less than six hours of sleep per night for what seems forever...I fear I might sleep my day off away...Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home