Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stardate 07/06/2005 (Coming and Going)

I've been very busy the last few days...I forgot to post!!!

Lily's visit went well. We had fun and Scott and I managed to keep her alive and well for three whole days!

The Fourth was nice and (semi) quiet. I am proud to say I did nothing all day and did not see a single firework. There was, however, a fireworks stand less than a block away so I did hear a few (Ha!) go off.

So-I am now into rehearsals full swing! I had my second sword fighting lesson yesterday. That was fun. We rehearsed in the park and drew quite a crowd of little kids! Today was a production meeting and I signed my contract...which means...I found out how much I am getting paid! It's great to get paid for doing something you like to do. Plus-I have a lot of faith that these two productions will be wonderful!

No (real) word yet on the jobs Scott applied for. His editor did meet with two of the editors of papers Scott has applied to....They both wrote down his name and said that they would look him up. It's nice when your boss knows the guys in charge and gives you his recommendation! Cross your fingers for us....Maybe we'll be out of here by Christmas!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Which papers?? (Anchorage?)

3:56 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

No. Kennewick and Tachoma.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home