Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stardate 06/29/2005

I'm watching What Dreams May Come right now. I love this movie. But God it ALWAYS makes me cry! I know what's coming but that never matters!! It's a wonderful kind of sad though. It's also an incredible book. *Chills*

Here's a good list of movies that have that effect on me...

Movies That Make Me Cry (Every time): Out of Africa (1985), Dances with Wolves (1990), Braveheart (1995), Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994), Schindler's List (1993), The Fox and the Hound (1981), Steel Magnolias (?), Beaches (?), Lord of the Rings:Return of the King (?), The Color Purple (?)

I'm sure I missed a few. What can I say-I love drama!

Oh-I saw the scariest movie last night...White Noise! Scott and I spent most of the movie hiding behind our hands and burying our faces in the sofa. Scary movie, fascinating subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home