Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stardate 06/23/2005 (Meg Ryan)

I went back to work today. I'm still not feeling great but I can't really afford to skip too many days.

I just finished watching French Kiss. Sigh. I love Meg Ryan. I wish I could be like her. She's funny, cute, thin and a great actress. I love her movies. Some of my favorites are When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless In Seattle and Courage Under Fire. One of my very, very favorite movies ever is Addicted to Love. This movie is "A Comedy About Lost Loves And Last Laughs." It's a riot.

I know she makes girlie movies but I guess I am a bit girlie at heart. I like Julia Roberts too! I had an ex-boyfriend who said "Any woman who likes Julia Roberts is shallow and stupid." Like I said-Ex-boyfriend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I can't say i'm the hugest meg ryan fan, but i do love julia. "Pretty Woman" and "Notting Hill" are so cute!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home