Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, June 20, 2005

Stardate 06/20/2005 (First Post)

First post....I used to laugh at people who did these things...I guess I've changed my mind. I do that sometimes.

Today was, well, just another day. I woke up at 6:50am (after hitting snooze three times.) Showered,dressed and was ready for work in thirty minutes! Ate breakfast at home (which I NEVER do.) I was in my car at 7:58am. I'm supposed to be at work at 8am. Clocked in at exactly 8am! I live a half a block from work....Everyday I have to drive there...I am not lazy...Part of my job is to do errands during the day...So I have to drive to work... A half a block...It's stupid...This is the way my world works...

And so it begins-Work, work, work...Well, it's more like clock in, work (5minutes) gossip with the lady I work with (20minutes) work (10minutes) stop to chat with another co-worker who came to ask a "work" related question (15minutes) work (5minutes) bathroom break (10minutes b/c I run into chatty janitor in the hallway)......well, you get the picture....

After work I stopped to get food and came home to 1. Eat 2. Work on lines for Shakes in the Park 3. Type up Company Rules for SITP 4. Go to the gym for an hour...blah, blah, blah.

Here's what really happened: 1. Ate food 2. Lay down on couch to read "Just for a few minutes so my food can digest" 3. Woke up two hours later confused and wondering where my day went.

(5:53pm-Receive a call saying I am expected at rehersal in an hour! Akkk! How did I forget about that?)

(6:23pm-Running around like mad woman getting ready for rehearsal-Stop to check e-mail-Have found long lost very good friend from first two years of college-Jump for joy!!!)

(8:05pm-Home from rehersal-Had way too much fun-Will do it again)

(9:48pm-Wanted to make the following statement- "I like having a blog. It makes me feel as though I have important things to say. My appologies to all of the bloggers I have laughed at all these years. I was blind but now I see.")

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Typical day of insanity for the red headed lady.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Appology accepted! :) Glad you're on board the blogtrain. I'm linking to your blog on mine.

And I used to mock bloggers also. It's just SUCH a handy way to keep in touch with folks. Cheers!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home