Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, July 15, 2005

Stardate 07/15/2005 (Darth Sneezer)





Your Star Wars Name and Title



Your Star Wars Name: Becmy Tecon

Your Star Wars Title: Srevan of Mada Dna Ttocs




I may demand that you call me by this title from now on...It has a nice ring to it. Don't you agree?


Today was a bad day...well the morning sucked anyway.

Everything was fine this morning...Then I woke up.

I got to work late...A certain boy (I won't name names) was a cranky bottom this morning and did not want me to leave!

I clocked in 5 minutes late... As soon as I sat down the lady I work with started bitching at me about something very unimportant (EVERYTHING is important to her though). Then just as I really got going at a nice pace my phone rings and they ask me to come fill in at a different department...GRRRRR...SO off I go...Now I'm in the little glass "cage" at the front answering the phone and answering questions...Suddenly my eyes start watering and my nose starts running...bad! Now I look like I'm crying and my throat is closing up. I sit and wait...The pregnant girl that works this place finally comes back from her daily puke fest...I go back to my desk still puffy and red faced... So after an hour of slowly falling apart my right lung starts hurting like someone is stabbing me repeatedly!!! What the #%*& is going on?? I start asking around the office. (I even call Scott-He's a repoter, right? He should know everything. Ha! :)

The answer: They are doing construction in the building and I guess I am allergic to what ever was being released into the air!

Finally I went home with 45 minutes of my shift left. The HR lady sent me home because I couldn't stop sneezing and my right lung hurt so bad I couldn't take in a full breath! After a nap and some drugs (the legal kind) I got up and went for a walk. I'm better now but I'm dreading going back on Monday.

The good part of today was that I got to spend part of the day with Scott. And I found a very old (and very cheap) copy of a video game I used to love playing. So-I spent the rest of the day playing that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home