Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Stardate 07/20/2005 (My public has spoken)


REBECCA
R
is for
Rebellious
E
is for
Expressive
B
is for
Beautiful
E
is for
Enjoyable
C
is for
Clever
C
is for
Crazy
A
is for
Amorous
What Does Your Name Mean?

Per request I am posting a new day on my blog. What can I say my public has spoken and I have heard.
Let's see-Well I suppose an explanation as to my absence is in order.
On Monday Scott and I drove to Sonora to relive the gory, I mean glory, days. We went to our favorite spot for burgers and partook in a coffee at the local Ye Olde Starbucks. (God-They are everywhere) We also saw War of the Worlds while in town. Hey, why not? It's better than fighting the crowds of gangstas here for a seat. We,of course, ran into a few friends throughout the day. Relived more memories and well in general had a very Sonorian experience. It was a nice little date. Sort of an homage to our beginnings.
Yesterday and today was tiring and hectic return to life in Merced. Today I got up at 6:15am. I was out the door at 7:30am...Leaving just enough time to grab a bagel and clock in at exactly 8am... I worked for six hours straight (with only a 20 minute break for "lunch" which consisted of another bagel and a carton of soy milk)...Left work at 3:30pm...Had less than 15 minutes to drive home, change, grab my sword and note book and drive across town to my 4pm Production Meeting...At 5:15pm the meeting ended (Thank GOD!! It was a bad one. The costumer quit right in the middle of the meeting!) and I went to my Sword fighting rehearsal...It's 104 degrees outside and I'm swinging a sword around, leaping back and forth like I'm friggin' Inigo Montoya preparing to kill the six finger man...Oh-Did I mention these rehearsals take place OUTSIDE for forty five minutes-No Break!-Don't get me wrong though...I love it!! So I get to the gym at 6:15pm and have a nice (short) thirty minute workout...I figured after the day I had I could use a small break...Right? I got to the newspaper at about 6:50pm...Just in time to find Scott weeping over his editor who is leaving...She will be missed...After like twenty minutes of hugging her and saying goodbye we were off to dinner...like an hour later of saying "I don't know. What do you feel like eating?" we go down to ToGo's and have sandwiches...Ahhhhh...Food...It's only been eight hours since I last ate anything...It could have been crap on crackers and I would have eaten it...I felt like I was going to pass out waiting for the girl to make the thing...After eating we ran to Target for a frame to give to Lorena at her going away party...Got to the party...Too early...Off to Starbucks (Notice a theme?)...We sit on a park bench and drink our expensive swill...Off to the party again...Much hilarity ensues...Good party (For a pack of journalists)...Now home...Ahhhhh...Sitting still is nice...I will sleep now so I can do it again...Tomorrow.

I'm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home