Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, March 14, 2006


On our way back from Starbucks we passed through the fish market.

Every kind of seafood you can imagine is on display. All of it is fresh from the sea too.

The "fish mongers" toss the fish over the tourist’s heads. We also saw one of the fish guys chasing a group of screaming teens with a frozen monk fish. It was very amusing.

So, like all good tourist, we had to take a picture of the fish.

I made Scott poke one while I snapped this picture. (Another common tourist thing to do at the market.)

He said he feels "like a yuppie with (his) two Starbucks cups and using a pinkie to poke a frozen fish."

He thought the fish market was interesting.
I was fascinated. I've never seen so much seafood in my life. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home