Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen-My Soul

Wow! Here it is-My soul all summed up. I'm retrospective. Who knew? :) Happy Friday people!


You Are a Retrospective Soul

The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.
Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.
You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.
You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.

Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.
But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.
For you, it is difficult to separate the past from the present.
You will succeed once you overcome the disappointments in life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Traveler Soul and Prophet Soul



After the excitement of our little jaunt I have nothing much to say.

It did snow today for all of ten minutes. That was fun. By the time I left for work it had all melted. It was almost like it never happened at all. (I've had relationships like that too.)

I worked at the theatre all afternoon. Then Scott and I went to the gym. When we got home I watched Dangerous Beauty. I've been reading Memiors of a Geshia-so I was in the mood to watch a movie about courtesans. Right after the movie was over my very good friend, Alan, called. We laughed. We cried. It was better than Cats. We'll do it again and again. Now I am off to bed. Wow-I love blogs. Even the most boring days look impressive when they are all written out and have a cool graphic blog quiz thing attached to them.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I'm a Prophet Soul

"You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone. Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people. Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run. No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle. Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings. A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning. You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul"

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home