Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm posting this in response to The Pez Mommy Moonwriter's blog posting.

If I Were A...Meme:

-If I were a natural phenomenon, I would be...a thunderstorm. Nothing is else in this world is so frightening, sad and beautiful all at once.

-If I were a metal, I would be...copper. It's the same color as my hair. Also-"Copper was associated with the goddess Aphrodite/Venus in mythology and alchemy." Venus is very important to my sign and to my charts. I was born as a Venus sign under the star Venus!

-If I were an animal, I would be...a cat. I have many of the characteristics of a cat. I seem to have a way with cats that many do not. I've been called a "cat whisperer." :)

-If I were a color, I would be...blue. There are so many shades of blue. It's color that can be happy, sad, hopeful and desperate.

-If I were a mythological being, I would be...a Phoenix. Many times have I burned and risen from the ashes.

-If I were a human activity, I would be...painting. No matter the colors or the strokes in the end it's art.

-If I were a work of art, I would be... The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh. This is by far my favorite painting. From the first time I saw this piece it spoke to me in a way no other painting ever has.

-If I were a weapon, I would be...an arrow. Once released it either flies straight and true or becomes lost in the forest.

-If I were an emotion, I would be...love. Nothing do I crave more from this life than to give and receive love.

-If I were a character in a book, I would be...Elphaba from Wicked. Read the book and then you will understand what it takes to become the Wicked Witch of the West.

-If I were an article of clothing, I would be...a shoe. It's the hardest working piece of clothing.

-If I were a flower, I would be...a sunflower.

"Ah, Sun-flower weary of time,
Who countest the steps of the Sun,
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the traveller's journey is done:
Where the Youth pined away with desire,
And the pale Virgin shrouded in snow
Arise from their graves, and aspire
Where my Sun-flower wishes to go."
William Blake, Ah! Sun-Flower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home