Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Thursday, March 02, 2006

33 Questions to Delight Your Senses

Ok, ok I know these things are a blog entry cop out but...I have no good excuse-I'm slacking off with my blogging. So here it is- My crapy blog entry!!!!!!!!!!

33 Q&A's From Me to You

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'6 and 3/4"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No!

3. Do you own a gun? No way!!

4. Have you ever been in Rehab? Rehab? For what???

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? No-Why? Should I be???!!!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I would eat one only if I am verrrrrry hungry (or have had a few drinks and there just happens to be a hot dog vendor right outside the bar and it was really just that one time I swear!!!!)

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Deck the Halls

8. Breakfast, lunch or dinner? Breakfast is the best meal of the day!!!! (And the most important)

9. Do you do push-ups? Not since I was forced to in high school gym class

10. Have you ever done ecstacy? No! What the hell? Who made this quiz?????

11. Are you vegan? No-I'm American

12. Do you like painkillers? Okay-For real...Who is the joker who made this thing?

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

14. Have you ever stolen something? Yes-I am ashamed to say that I have

15. Do you have A.D.D.? Not that I know of but one time I thought that I might but...hey let's play!

16. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:1. This show is messed up (watching Drawn Together) 2.I'm cold 3. My toe itches (Nothing but honesty for you folks)

17. Name the last 3 things you bought.1. A chicken sub 2. Large diet Coke 3. Gas (2.49 a gallon)

18. Name five drinks you regularly drink: 1. Coffee 2. Chai Tea 3. OJ 4. 7up Plus 5. H2O

19. What time did you wake up today? 8:15am

20. Current hair? Natural Redhead and Very Long but I am getting a haircut very soon

21. Favorite place to be? I'll have to get back to you on this one-Still looking for it

22. Do you own slippers? Yes-About ten pairs...None of which do I use.

23. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Homeless and living on the streets of London

24. Would you be a pirate? Yeah! I would love to swing from ropes with a dagger between my teeth and a parrot on my shoulder. I mean, duh, who wouldn't want to be a pirate?????

25. What 3 songs do you sing in the shower? I sing A LOT in the shower however the three songs I would say I sing the most are 1. Bring on the Men (from Jeckal and Hyde) 2.You Didn't Know Me When (Harry Connick, Jr.) 3. Hopelessly Devoted (Grease)

26. What is in your pockets right now? $21.23, one of my business cards and lint

27. Last thing that made you laugh? Will and Grace

28. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Stawberry Shortcake

29. Does someone have a crush on you? I sure do hope so

30. Last picture you took? Scott outside in his running gear

31. Do you have any tattoos? Where are they? Yes-Two Ankle and Back

32.What pet-peeves did you encounter today? Two really stand out 1. A fourty year old woman with old school silver braces and those creepy rubber band thingys 2. A big ass dvd screen in the back seat of some soccer mom's van playing some mindless kiddie toon for her mindless minions while I am stuck in traffic beside them

33. Why are you filling out this quiz? Because I'm being a lazy blogger

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hey! we got your message -- HI and we love you and wish you were here!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home