Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
-George Bush


Scott and I went to see this movie yesterday and I must say....

WOW!

I was so impressed by the way the characters were developed. The landscapes were sweeping. The sex scenes were tastefully shot. The story was beautifully written.

After seeing this film it makes me angry to hear so many people putting it down for its content. How can they judge something that they themselves have not gone to the theatre to experience? How can they form an opinion about a movie they haven't even seen?

The themes of love, friendship and true devotion are moving. And-the movie really makes a point of showing how the men's choices affected not only their lives but everyone around them. How can anyone say that these are “poor themes" for a movie?

If you haven't seen Brokeback Mountain. Go! See it. Then form an opinionPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home