Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Stardate 09/24/05 (Monday Meme on Saturday)

Monday Meme 15: Make it Count

1. What is the last thing you ate?
Ivar's Clam Chowder in a Sourdough Bread Bowl

2. What are the last 2 songs you heard?

1. Some 80's song on the radio
2. A very interesting rendition of a song from Titanic: The Musical (Scott was warbling to me :)


3. What are the last 3 movies you watched?

1. Groundhog Day-I love this movie! It always makes me laugh.
2. Stepmom- I saw part of it in Portland last week and then borrowed the DVD from Scott's Mommy
3. Coming to America- Scott had never seen this before so you (those of you who have heard Scott's laugh) can imagine the sounds that filled Erin's living room that night

4. Who are the last 4 people you talked to?

1. Scott-He was leaving to go down to Sporty's to watch the Ducks play
2. The rude cook at Ivar's that yelled at us from over the fryer "What can I get frying for you two?"
3. My Mom
4. Manila the Bosnian girl that I share an office with


5. What are the last 5 web sites you visited?

1. Bookcrossing-Someone found one of my books!
2. Hotmail-Checking my e-mail
3. CNN-Looking at Rita stories
4. Funny Tragic-Reading Erin's blog
5. Great White Paw-Reading Adam's blog
(I check the same web sites everyday! The other sites I go to each day are Northern Exposure-Katie's blog, Lycos, Where's George and Weather.com)

I was the 526th person to take this week's Monday Meme!
(Funny I never take these on Monday's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home