Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


I made it to Seattle (with only a few casualties-ie. the bug splattered in the pic). Posted by Picasa

I'll spare you the details of how I took this picture (I don't want to upset the Mommies that read this blog). I was so happy to see the skyline that I almost forgot to take a picture of this momentous occasion.

Seattle is really pretty. I was so excited to see it that I wanted to go out and do everything right away. I picked up Erin from work about ten minutes after I got to town. We went to the pier and had dinner at Red Robin. That was the extent of the sight seeing for the night. I was tired.
The next day I went exploring. That night I called Scott to tell him what I saw. He said, "Don't do everything before I get there. There won't be anything fun left." Yes folks... Scott was convinced I would use up all the fun of Seattle before he got here! So I didn't do anything "fun" for the rest of the week. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home