Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Stardate 09/07/2005 (Home Sweet Home)

I told Scott before I left that I would find us a nest the second day that I was here...And I DID!!! We can move in next Monday! It's a two bedroom, one bath duplex (with a washer and dryer). It's in a quiet neighborhood on the east side of Everett. I knew it was the place as soon as I drove up because a kitty came running out of nowhere and followed me to the door! Good omen!!

Now comes the hard part...finding a job!!!!!!!!!!! There are a million places here but will any of them want little ol' me??? I sure hope so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great - sounds like a good place to live - now maybe you can get a kitty soon. I'm sure you will find a job soon - I think this whole move was suppose to be. It will be a good change for both of you. As soon as you get a chance put some pictures on your blog so I can see what it looks like there.

Mother

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoke with your Father (Dale) he is doing fine - no packmaker. Asked about Frances - said she is doing fine - still in treatment. Acted like he couldn't talk about her, she may have been there. Let him know you have moved and gave him your new cell phone number. Told him I will send him your new address when I get it.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home