Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Here I am waving a BIG goodbye to Cali! Posted by Picasa

I can't tell you how happy I was to take this picture. I almost had a accident trying to get to the sign. I forced my way over at the last minute and parked on the (very) narrow shoulder to wave goodbye. I had to keep taking pictuers over and over because I didn't want to wave as cars passed. They might think I needed help (or was a crazy girl waving at people on the highway for no apparent reason). The CRV snapped this picture between the passing of traffic (Little Bob got his hood in the picture).

It was such a beautiful day. I spent the whole trip on a roller coaster of emotions. I cried (out of relief of leaving Merced and out of regret for leaving my Mom and Lily). I laughed (really wildly and I think several people thought I might be insane). I sang (so loud that I had a sore throat the next day). I smiled (so much it hurt). It was one of the best moves I have ever had.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That picture and its accompanying story? Priceless! :)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home