Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Stardate 09/07/2005 (So many jobs, so little gas)

I had a great day today. I spent time searching for jobs online, faxing my resume and doing various other job searching activities.

I had lunch downtown, went to the pier and drove around (trying not to kill the people who seem to want to die by throwing themselves into the street on a no walk sign). I had fun at lunch because I sat at one of the big bus stops downtown and watched people. The best part was feeding the pidgeons. By the time my lunch was gone I had at least a hundred pidgeons fighting over my crumbs.

When I got back to Erin and Amber's we decided it was time for ice cream. So we walked down the hill, caught a bus (very exciting for me) and went downtown again. After filling ourselves at Cold Stone we shopped a bit (and tried on hats-See Erin's blog for pics) and went home.

Now I am ready for bed. I have several interviews set up for tomorrow. One of them looks very promising. Wish me luck. Yawn. G'Night.

(I miss Scott. He left Merced this afternoon. He'll be here in one day! We are going to pay our deposite on Friday! Yay! Well-Yay for a place to live not for paying the deposite.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a nice visit with Scott last night. He left this morning about 6:30AM on his way to Oregon. I feed him well again this morning! I really appreciate him getting me the phone so that I can stay in contact with you any time I feel the need to talk to one of you. Good luck with your job search.

Love, Mother

7:44 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

So, welcome to the opening of the next chapter in the Book of Becky... I mean Rebecca. You must let me know where your new home is so I can look it up on Google Earth. The blog is looking better every day, but I agree you need some pics of this new world you've stumbled into. Now off to Erin's blog to see hat pics!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home