Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stardate 08/21/2005 (My Inner Goddess Waits)

Goddess

You are the Goddess of Magic and Peace.
You are a born star. Always supportive and influential,
you are sometimes the centre of attention.
You are friendly to everyone.
You are a classic beauty.


Which gorgeous goddess are you?
brought to you by quickly

Saw the movie Kinsey last night...It was amazing! If you have not seen this movie (and you don't have issues with a lot of full frontal nudity) you must rent it!

I am happy that the Pookie has returned to the nest! He was all a flutter last night with tales of the new lands he had seen.

And now we wait some more! Scott should receive his yea or nay phone call first thing in the morning! We are very excited...In fact we just got back from a very long stint at IHOP...(Two pots of coffee)...And all we could talk about was the possibilities we face! Very exciting!!!!

It will be nice to live in a place where we don't have to wake up each morning wondering if our car will be where we parked it the night before! It will be nice to live where we are not minorities. To live in a place that does not alternate smells (sometimes cow, sometimes garlic, sometimes strawberries-And the other day... tomato soup!!???) It will be nice to be near a city where there are things to do and see (like theatre, sports, college, bars and yummy coffee shops!!!)

I think the biggest thing that I regret about having to leave here is my Mom and Lily. I wish they could come too. Scott and I have racked our brains but can come up with no solutions to this problem. So it seems that once again I must say goodbye to them. I guess I always knew it would be hard to remain near them for long.

It is the nature of mine and Scott's professions to move. I am hoping that we will remain wherever we move to next for a long while though. It would be nice to have a place that I truly though of as "home". I don't think that I have had that for a very long time now. I think that it is time once again to find "home".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home