Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stardate 08/16/2005 (You gotta take the sweet with the sour, Baby)


discover what candy you are @ quiz me
Yesterday was plain awful! My Dad had a stroke and I woke up to the phone call from the hospital. He's ok though. I talked to him later. I think that he's going to be getting a pace maker.
Today has been sort of a blah day. Nothing has happened-yet. I have rehearsal in a few minutes so we'll see...
Scott is so nervous now he can't sit still. I just know he's going to be great!
Oh! And-I finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! It was great! I laughed and I cried! Now I can't wait for the next one. I'm going to be so sad when the story ends!!! Maybe she'll write about Harry until he's old and grey.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

When are scott's interviews again?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

My "nerd score" was 10.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home