Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Stardate 08/10/2005 (Reading Passes the Time Quite Nicely)

I just finished an incredible book...Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. I had no idea Judy Blume wrote books for adults until I stumbled upon this in a stack of fifty cent Good Will books! It's "an exceptionally moving story that can leave the reader laughing and crying..." It's true! I highly recommend it to my readers. :) In fact if anyone would like my copy I will send it to them!
As to the rest of life...Well, it's mostly just hurry up and wait now. Rehearsals are coming along and the shows open in two weeks. We have our first rehearsal in the outdoors space on Saturday. That will be interesting to say the least. Scott has been working extra hard these days. I guess he's trying to further prove to himself that he's ready for bigger and better things. And that's about it...We wake, we work, we play and we sleep and await a new day to do it all again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I love that book too! I borrowed it from Erin when I was in seattle in june on my way back to Anchorage and read the whole thing in like 24 hours. And um I still have it : ) Actually the other day I re-read the last 70 pages or so (from right before the wedding to the end).

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home