Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Stardate 08/17/2005 (Oh Pookie, Pookie. Wherefore art thou Pookie?)

Well-Scott is gone... :( I miss him already. As I was walking up to the front door tonight I heard his voice from inside the apartment. I thought to myself, "Well that's strange I didn't see his car. I wonder if he missed the plane!" Then I opened the door and realized he was on the answering machine! After a lot of swearing and frantic searching I found the phone.

He said his plane was delayed this afternoon and so he missed his connecting fight, ect...He left at 11am and finally got to Kennewick at 10pm! I could tell he was nervous because he kept asking if he should go get a hair cut in the morning before his interview. Silly! I think the conclusion was that he should not and then we said goodnight and hung up. He will call me with the first results late Thursday night. I know he'll do well.

Now, I wait. I hate being alone in this town. I feel like crawling into the window and waiting for Scott to come home...sort of like a very large, furless kitty!

The good news is that rehearsals for the show that I'm SMing for were so bad that we have Thursday off! The director gave up and said to send the actors home and hope they get better before Saturday. That's their first performance!! Which is fine for me since I was tired of watching them struggle to remember their blocking and skipping every other line. Plus one of the girls in the cast has decided she doesn't like me and has started causing trouble. I'm not sure why this is though since I only met the girl a few weeks ago and have been nothing but super nice to her despite her attitude. I think it might have something to do with she and the director. It's a big mess but it will be over soon anyway. Ahh, I love theatre.

Well, must sleep...Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home