Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Stardate 08/20/2005 (Another Show)

This morning was brutal. I was up at the crack of dawn. I had to be at the theatre at 8:30am. As you may know, theatre folks are not morning people. However bad the attitudes, the show went well...And really that's all that matters.

As to the afore mentioned "Oaf"...He called me a bit after I posted my blog yesterday. He is so excited...So am I. It seems the wait may soon be over. We will know 100% on Monday morning if we are indeed moving. (He assured me that I would be the first to know the news this time :) He was so nervous when he left I was a bit worried about him. I'm so proud of him. His interview went better than great! And he's a wonderful writer so why shouldn't it have?

Anyway, wish me luck...I have yet another show tonight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck, sweetie. The pictures are great!

xo
The mom

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home