Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, December 08, 2008

December so far...

This month has started off pretty crazy. Highlights from the last 8 days:
1. Put up the Christmas tree in just under an hour
2. Kerwin peed on the Christmas tree
3. Wrote my final paper for the Fall semester
4. Took Scott to see Seven Brides For Seven Brothers on stage (it was amazing!)
5. Scott went to L.A.
6. Saw Slumdog Millionaire (so good!)
7. Kerwin knocked over and broke the Chistmas tree at 2 in the morning
8. Spent just under an hour cleaning up the broken Christmas tree
9. Attended to my last class for the semester
10. Did the grocery shopping and cleaned the whole house
11. Finished my Christmas shopping
12. Got lost on my way to pick up Scott at the airport
13. Made dinner from scratch
14. Blogged

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I think your next Guild Wars character should be named Kerwin Treekiller.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home