Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Random thought for the day

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I've been thinking more and more about one of my silly goals in life...

I wish with all my heart that I could make a big, homecooked Thanksgiving dinner for my family. I know that this is shockingly old fashioned of me and that I don't really have family to do this for but I've always been in love with this Norman Rockwell painting. I want to stuff the turkey, bake the pies and gather around the table to laugh, talk and say what I'm most thankful for.

Maybe I'll get my wish someday but the way things are going...well, who knows. For now I guess I can just go on dreaming my dream.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Sojka said...

How about volunteering at a church or shelter that makes a huge Thanksgiving dinner for the homeless or people without a place to go for the holiday?
You need to cook!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home