Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, October 31, 2008

Attack of the Cupcakes!

I have wanted to make cupcakes for I don't know how long. So, I decided for this Halloween I would make enought to feed a small army (aka. the starving artists that I work with). I went to the store, bought all of the things required for such a task and headed home to make a mess.

I ended up making more than 100 mini cupcakes. (I only made it to work with about 80 of them because Scott stole a few and also conned me with is whining when I wouldn't give him any.) I am also proud to say I made my own buttercream frosting to top them off with. It was a lot of fun and a tad harder than I had expected it to be.

Now I can't wait for the next reason to make more....Wait....Do you really need a reason to make and eat cupcakes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home