Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008

I started the day off right...I voted! That's right I am one of the few who went to the polls today to place my paper ballot into the big black Scantron box thing. Afterwards I bought a bagel and went to work. Then I spent the entire day in agony wondering if my vote would count.

As soon as the clock hit 6pm I ran to the bar down the street along with Erin (who's back from Yellowstone for a short time), Rachel, Sam, Scott, David and Suze. We had a blast cheering every time Obama won a state and booing when McCain won (the few that he did). After lot of cheering and alcohol we got the news that we wanted............

Our votes did matter...OBAMA WON!


YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Thanks for calling lastnight. We found out the news just minutes before. I had been watching Adam didn't want to know. I told him by crying and saying "We don't have to move to Canada!!!!!" It's about time that we are getting some hope!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home