Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

Right at this moment I am most thankful for my warm, fuzzy bellied kitty cat. It's cold outside! I'm spending Thanksgiving at home by myself and Kerwin makes for good company. We are all wrapped up in a blanket, eating pecan pie and watching the first season of Party of Five.

Scott went south to spend the holiday with family. I was too sick to go but I'm really ok with that. It's kind of nice to be in my pj's on the sofa with no where to go. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry that I will miss the chance to spend time with his family but it was impossible for me to survive a 7 hour drive.

So, here I sit, sipping sparkling apple cider...being thankful.

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home