Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's official...

I have given notice at work.
As of mid-November I will no longer be a resident of Washington State.

I can honestly say that I am sad to be leaving Seattle.
It is one of the prettiest places I have ever been to.

Mostly, I'm going to miss seeing the Space Needle every day on my way in to the office.

I'll miss the rain and the wind blowing leaves around the sidewalk.
I'll miss those mild summers and snowy winters.
I'll miss the way the air smells like fish and pine.
I had not realized how much I've grown to love this place...


I'm sure I'll grow to love Portland too.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I'm sorry we never got to visit you in Seattle. It might not have a Space Nettle, but Portland will have it's charm. Silver linings and other fluffy positive stuff are just around the corner... or something like that.

7:39 AM  
Blogger dingobear said...

Sorry you can't take the best things of Seattle with you, but I'm sure you'll love Portland too.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home