Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stardate 08/24/2005 (Cold Dinners and Moving Plans)

I just got off the phone with my very good, bestest friend Adam. Like always my call disturbed his quiet life. This time I caught him at dinner. I hate it when people call when you're eating! Although I gave him the option to go he stayed. So I want to say that it is his fault then that his dinner got cold and congealed! Cold dinners aside we had a very nice chat and I appreciate (as always) his patience with my ramblings.

So, Here's the plan people...I leave Merced (09/02) next Friday night...For good!!!!!!!!!!! I will stay with my Mom Saturday and leave there early Sunday. Sunday night I am hoping to stay in Portland. Monday I intend on getting up early and driving to Everett. Erin's place will be base for the days following. I will then have approximately five days to find, apply for and sign the lease for a new apartment! Scott should be leaving Merced the morning after his last day at work (09/06) and join me there! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's happening very fast now! Craziness!!!!! It's going to be great. I can't wait!


What 80`s movie are you?

Heathers

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca, you can definitely stay here on your night in Portland, although that may mean on the couch.

Has Scott called Gammie about his job? If not, please make him do so right now!

Sue/Mom

8:32 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks! And yes Scott called Gammie already.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Scott got Bill and Ted's too!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yay! Legend is a cool movie!! I think that you would like it.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home