Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, August 26, 2005

Special Edition-List Three Quiz Meme

List Three
A. List three things on your desk:
1. A Batman Pez dispenser (Scott gave this to me when we first started dating. For some of you this requires no explanation.)
2. A vulture Beanie Baby (I was not into the whole Beanie Bay craze but I did however rescue two "ugly" babies from the bargain bin in a Sonora doll store. The other baby is a brown bat! I love bats!)
3. A silver creamer cup with the TWU logo on it (It was a strange sort of thank you/going away gift from my professor)


B. List three things you are wearing:
1. A beautiful silver goddess necklace (This was a very sweet and thoughtful gift from Bill. I wear it everyday.)
2. Three black rubber bands (My hair is getting too long for it's own good. I'm starting to feel like Rapunzel.)
3. A pink shirt with Tinker Bell on it (Hey-It's bedtime and I need to do laundry...Give me a break!)


C. List the last 3 things you ate:
1. Cranberry juice (I love cranberry anything! After a long hard day at the park there is nothing like a tall cold glass of tangy cranberry juice.)
2. Low fat graham crackers (Yuck! It was all I could find in our woefully empty pantry.)
3. Root beer with Vanilla (Someone did a Sonic run before the show. I love root beer. It's by far my favorite brown soda!)


D. List the last 3 people you touched:
1. Scott (He was happy to see me come home from the theatre.)
2. Heike (She's a very good friend of mine here in Hell... Also the person who hired me as the SM for Winter's Tale! Heike's very sad that I am leaving so she gave me a hug.)
3. Billy Boy (He too is sad that I am leaving. He gave me a big hug right in the middle of the stage after the show!)


E. List three things you'd love to own:
1. New sheets and towels (My sheets are soooooo old. One sheet looks like it has little moth holes in it. And our towels are in the same shape as the sheets. I think disintegrating would be the best way to describe them! It's on my list of things to buy but that list is long.)
2. A new couch (When we move we are leaving our couch behind. It's old, very uncomfortable and too heavy to take with us. Oh well, I can brave sitting on the floor for a while.)
3. Spoons (I know-Odd thing for a girl to want but the weird thing is between Scott and I with our sad little assortment of mismatched housewares neither of us had very many spoons! Forks too. We have like thirty butter knives but no forks or spoons. Tis strange.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home