Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, January 09, 2006

On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.
H. -Allen Smith, "Let the Crabgrass Grow"




Mondays suck! I had the death flu all last week and when I got to work today I started wishing that I had it again. Posted by Picasa

(Update on 2006 goals-I've began working on #6...I found Jesus! He was behind the couch all this time!! Just kidding. I applied to the Grey School last week and...I received my acceptance e-mail this morning. I can begin my studies as soon as my real letter comes in the mail.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Congrats! That is one of my goals too. I would really like to start. I have managed to track down our local pagans. They meet the 1st Monday of each month at the Golden Lion Hotel bar. Next month... I'm there!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home