Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stardate 10/18/2005 (Truths and Lies)

I feel that I should write something today...But what? Nothing too exciting is going on right now.

Oh! I saw a movie in the theatre (first time in about six months) last night. We saw the new Sci-Fi Serenity and I must say that it was pretty good. Good plot, awesome special effects and great character development. If you are into Sci-Fi I highly recommend it.

That's about it for the excitement... So, to make this post more interesting I thought I would steal this from Katie's blog:

Four Truths and Four Lies

1. I majored in Fashion Design in college.

2. I am not a natural red head.

3. I was once struck by lightning.

4. I am a published writer.

5. I got in a fight with a NHL hockey player.

6. I once drove from California to Texas without stopping.

7. I enlisted in the Army.

8. I've played more men than a women on stage.

Anyway-Have fun trying to figure out which of these are true and which are outrageous lies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

OK, many of these are guesses, but educated ones, I hope : )

The truths:
4. - You are a published writer
6. - You once drove Cali to texas nonstop
5. Fight with NHL Player. wasn't sure on this one but it's too weird to make up. Or maybe not. But I'm going with truth.
8. - Played more men than women on stage??

The lies:
1. - Majored in fashion design (though I can see this being true, I think you majored in theatre??)
2. - You are not a natural redhead
3. - Hit by lightning. Though it would explain the attraction to Scott : ) hahaha
7. - Enlisted in the army (refuse to believe this)

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home