Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Friday, October 14, 2005

Stardate 10/14/2005 (A Monday Meme on a Friday)

Monday Meme 21 : 2005-10-10 : Recent History 5's

1. What were you doing 5 minutes ago?

Eating Pirate's Booty (don't be thinking dirty) and checking everyone's blogs!

2. What were you doing 5 hours ago?

Work, work, work...Must push those papers around, make those files, copy those forms, send those checks out, make those calls...or the world as we know it will end. It's a lot of pressure but I deal.

3. What were you doing 5 days ago?

Scott and I were at the mall pretending to shop. It's this game were I try to look at things and he follows me around and sighs a lot and then we leave and I go back another day alone and find what I'm looking for. :)

4. What were you doing 5 months ago?

After consulting my planner I see that I was at the auditions for Shakespeare in the Park! We also went to my Mom's that day because it was a few days after my B-day and she baked my favorite cake!!

5. What were you doing 5 years ago?

I was sitting in my little apartment in Denton, Tx studying for exams! It was the first semester of my senior "year". I was also learning my lines (and how to juggle) for a show called Popol Vuh:The Myan Creation Myth. I played "Death".

I was the 252nd person to take this week's Monday Meme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home