Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stardate 10/06/05 (Bot Girl)

Robotic Electronic Being Engineered for Ceaseless Calculation and Assassination

Nothing much to report today.

Yesterday was fun. I made Scott a B-day breakfast complete with cinnamon rolls on which I wrote Happy B-Day! (in UofO green decorating gel). I decorated the table with his presents!

After work we went to a little dive of a place called the Buzz Inn. It's a steak place where you check out the menu hanging on the wall and order from the hag behind the bar. Good food. Scary atmosphere.

Then we went to Fred Meyer so Scott could buy himself a present with his Gammie money. I think he had a good B-day.

He proudly stated at dinner that now he is only one year younger than me so I shouldn't feel so old. Isn't he sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home