Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, October 03, 2005

Stardate 10/03/2005 (74% Chunky-That's me)

BROWNIE BATTER!
You scored 77% SWEET, 74% CHUNKY, and 59% UNIQUE!
brownie batter ice cream with a rich brownie batter swirl

Mmmm....you are a very sweet mix indeed! You are warm, loving, and caring to all those around you, but you're not boring in the least! You have a wild streak and a creative, unique streak, too. You are a great friend, an interesting person, and you know how to have fun without ending up crouching over a toilet bowl. Nice!

Funny thing is I don't like this flavor at all...What does that say about me?

Phish Food is my favorite B&J's flavor. Yum-Ice cream. I'm not suppose to eat ice cream but I make exceptions for B&J!

So-It's October folks....We all know what that means... Right???

My favorite holiday is just around the corner!!!! Halloween!!!! (For the Pagans in the house it's time to celebrate Samhain.) Also- For you Germans out there it's Oktoberfest (Lots of beer and brats)! And after the fun is over we still have November(Thanksgiving), December(Xmas) and January(A New Year-2006) to look forward to! I love October!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home