Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stardate 09/27/05 (Picture me here!)

I have made several attempts to photograph Everett in a way that would really show what it looks like. I've failed. Without a helicopter and expensive equipment, it is very hard to get good pictures of a city. So I stole several off of our city web site. I will post some of my own pictures later.

Today was boring. I had to go to an all day computer training class. I almost fell asleep several times and got in trouble for not paying attention. It reminded me of college!

Today I am making my first pot roast ever! Scott asked me what I put in it and at first I wouldn't tell him. So he got upset and whined "I don't want you to have secret recipes. I want us to have secrets together." I think he was afraid that I would use up all of the fun of cooking too! That's why I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home