Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!

So-I am another year older now. Not that it really changes much but just the same ....it's happened.
This year it was decided that we would go out to this great Hawaiian place downtown to celebrate another year of life down the drain....errr, I mean passing by in bliss.
Anyway- Rachel and I went and had our nails done and then caught the bus downtown. We met up with Scott, Justin and Sam (plus a few others).
I really like the place we went because they have great food, an outstanding Happy Hour and BLUE DRINKS! The blue drinks were the highlight of the night and MANY were drank by the time we left.
Needless to say, I had a great time!

After food and drinks we decided that it was time for....More drinks (and some karaoke)!
We spent the rest of the night singing, dancing and and being merry.
It was a the best birthday I have had in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home