Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

(a few favorite 2007 moments caught by my camera)


In a few hours 2007 will come to a close. It's hard to believe that the year is over.

No matter how time may seem to drag at moments it's always a suprise to find it has flown by.

So, How did I do on my 2007 resolutions?

1 Finish a half marathon- My health prevented me from doing this. However, I’m going to try again next year!

2 Get my health issues taken care of-Still working on it but I’m getting closer to a final treatment. By this time next year I hope to be as healthy as I can be.

3 Lose weight- I lost a few but gained back twice as many. After all my visits with the doctor I found out this is less my fault and more the fault of my illness. Once I’m fixed I’ll have better success.

4 Get a furry baby- I love my cat so much!

5 Complete my first year of Grey School- Done! I’m already into my second year!!

6 Visit my family in California- Not once but twice!!!!!

7 Read 50 books I’ve never read before- I finished my 55th book before today (Dec 31st). This is the most books I have ever read in a year.

8 Move closer to work- Nope-I don’t think that this is going to ever happen :( I’ll keep dreaming though.

9 Experience more of the Seattle area- We did a good job of this. I still have a few locations on my list but overall we made a real effort to get out this year.

10 Be Happy-This is always on my list of resolutions. I have had some very happy moments this year and I hope to increase this number each year.


New Year's Resolutions for 2008

1. Get serious about living healthy-Join Weight Watchers, Eat healthier, do another fast food fast, go to the gym, ect....

2. Finish a half marathon- Also would like to do another 5k for charity

3. Pay off my extra bills- Medical, DVD club, ect...

4. Go Camping/Hiking- It's been almost two years!!

5. Take some classes- For credit or not... It doesn't matter I just need to get out there and learn something new

6. Donate more to charity-Time, money, stuff....Anything! I feel it's important to my personal growth.

7. Improve my space-It may be as simple as keeping things cleaner or as drastic as moving...Something has got to change. I want to want to come home and to feel happy and comfortable when I'm there.

8. Meet new people-I need to get out there and meet more "like minded" folks. Right now my social meter is really low!

9. Go on a cruise-I know it's a far fetched dream but maybe if I put it out there............

10. Be happy-This is always on my list. I am making a real effort to focus on the happy times and to allow the bad to slip away from my mind.

There you are....Out with the old, in with the new.

I hope everyone has had a good 2007 and may your 2008 be the best year of your life thus far. Happy New Year!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dingobear said...

Happy New Year, Rebecca! (and cool collage, by the way)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home