Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So....I went for a little plane ride.

First, my plane was delayed 30 minutes...Then 50....Then 60....Then when it came in they started loading passengers only to begin unloading them....They told us to go to a different terminal...The plane took off almost two hours after it was supposed to.

Second, when I got to Sacramento I found out that my luggage had been "inspected". This means they unwrapped all the gifts I had inside, balled up all my nicely folded clothes and dumped out everything that had been inside and then just shoved it all back....Except a few of the gifts...Guess they liked them so much they kept a few. (The worst part was that they were most of Lily's Christmas gifts!)

Third, when I did my return trip I was "inspected" again...just me this time...Dumped out my whole purse, swabbed it out with drug sniffing cotton balls and made me wait forever to make sure I wasn't bringing a bomb on the plane.

Oh! Did I mention my return flight was an hour late? Yay Alaska Air! Way to win a customer for life!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home