Click for Seattle, Washington Forecast

Monday, July 23, 2007

(Aunt Nancy, Mom, Me, Lily, Nana)


On Sunday we had a BBQ at my uncle's house. It was nice to see my family. It's been a long time and none of us are getting any younger. When we left for the airport I was a little sad knowing that this might be the last time I ever see my grandparents. Who knows when I'll have the chance (or money) to visit again. I tried not to think about it though as we sat around laughing and sharing stories about the past two years.

As the sun began to swing low we took a last picture and headed for the airport.

At the airport everyone was carrying their copy of Harry Potter around. It was nice to see so many people sharing the experience of reading a book. We read until we got on the plane and as we flew back to Portland. It helped take my mind off the family that I was leaving behind...again.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home